Wednesday 29 July 2015

Travel size: Hair product

It's summer time!


Some of us maybe travelling on holiday whether it is a short or long stay keep reading on for some important hair products to bring along with you.

When travelling whether for a few days or weeks, it is very important not to neglect your hair. We want our hair to be looking gorgeous and still healthy on the holiday. Not taking care of your hair properly will only cause set-back to hair length goal, breakage, lack of moisture and your hair just looking lifeless.


I will be travelling and my hair is out from braids (box braids).
Here is a few small travel size hair products, I am bringing along with me on my holiday trip that is under 100ml that I can take with me.
Shampoo(ORS curls unleased -sulphate free) , conditioner( Aussie miracle shine), hair oil (mix of avacado oil and olive oil) and hair moisturising cream (Elasta QP mango butter moisturiser)

The hair product I packed for my holiday.


I will also be bringing my wide tooth comb, hair pins and doing protective styling.

I have texlax my hair, over a week ago and this is how it looks like. It's very curly
Beautyofhairjourney © Copyright




Enjoy your summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"